DarkFall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Rift is Open!

General Shop and Blacksmith

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shari'a
Shari'a

General Shop and Blacksmith Empty
PostSubject: General Shop and Blacksmith   General Shop and Blacksmith Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 4:37 am

Quote :
General Shop & Blacksmith

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
As you enter the store, you can feel the heat escaping from a nearby room, where several sparks of blue skitter across the floor before fizzing out. When you look closer, you spot a large green figure working on the forge. After a moment, the figure stops and turns, spotting you and giving a wide grin. You can see the hybrid's sharp teeth, but you are not intimidated due to the friendly gaze they are giving you. The Charizard moves to stand behind the front desk, adjusting their top before looking back up at you.

"Hello there! I'm Shari'a and I'm the owner of the General Store and the joining Blacksmith! If you need a hand with anything, give me a yell. I can also upgrade your items to be better and stronger, or enchant items for you, for a small fee of course. Don't hesitate to give me a shout if you want to buy anything!" With that, the Charizard sits down on the seat behind the counter and watches as you go to browse.

RULES/GUIDELINES:

Crafting Materials For Sale:

Foundry:

Mage Foundry:
Back to top Go down

General Shop and Blacksmith
Page 1 of 1