DarkFall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Rift is Open!

Team Alteration- Reservations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Giratina
Guildmaster
Guildmaster
Giratina

Team Alteration- Reservations Empty
PostSubject: Team Alteration- Reservations   Team Alteration- Reservations Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 3:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

To request a Reservation, please post in this thread, in a format similar to as follows:

Drago wrote:
I would like to make an open save in the [url=insert team sheet here] ____ Guild[/url], please.

Your post should include three things:

1. Whether the Reservation should be open or closed (If the team currently has room, the save is open. Otherwise, it is closed).
2. The name of the team the Reservation is for.
3. A link to the relevant team sheet.

Open reservations will be held for five days, and closed saves will be held until reservation holder relinquishes it. Saves are limited to two per person.

For a more in-depth view of the rules of reservations, please read [url=insert spot reservation rules here]this thread.[/url]

If a post is not made in this thread, the reservation is not official and will not be acknowledged. You will know if I have processed your request, because I will make an answering post with an incredibly elegant "Done."

Reservations:

Reservations are a privilege, and they should not be abused. With that said, please do not hesitate to ask me if you have any questions.
Back to top Go down

Team Alteration- Reservations
Page 1 of 1